In today’s life, you cannot do anything without money. So, it is important to know how to work with money. Financial glow-up is not about making you rich or being able to retire early, that’s a lot more complicated. It is simply determining your money goals and learning how to use your money wisely to reach your goals.
“Money does not buy you happiness, but lack of money certainly buys you misery.”Daniel Kahneman
- Finding a job you love
Your career is directly linked to your lifestyle in terms of how well they cover your basics and how drained you feel after work for your relationships and passions. The best way to start out thinking about your career ambitions is to think of the lifestyle you want and work backward.
- Investing in yourself, gain skills and knowledge to increase your earning power.
- Divorcing your idea of success from others’, it’s often difficult to be authentic to one’s true self in an unsupportive environment. If that’s the case, then maybe you are in the wrong place for growth. Where you can stay true to your values, and they are supported in the company you work for, then this will ultimately drive your passion and optimism for life.
- Only buy what you need. Do not buy things that will not last.
- Setup money goals.
After you’ve identified and vetted your goals, mark them down. This can keep objectives clear, organized and tangible. Fill in a worksheet. Check in periodically and track your progress. Once. You’ve crossed off one goal, move on to the next.
- Keep a part of all of your earning. Save at least 10% of your income.
- Put your savings to work for you. Invest it so that it will multiply.
- Create multiple income streams.
“Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.”
— Ayn Rand